State Of California - California Save our Water Rebate fails to pay
Update added by user Jul 23
After complaining to the office of the
Governor of the State of California,
the Department of Water Resources approved the full
1000 square feet. Can't find contractors to do replace sod for $2000 and give up my nice water thirsty sod.
Original review posted by user Jul 13
California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application.
California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order.
My backyard is not bare earth. Evidence of previous lawn exists per photos submitted to program.
Here is a copy of email to SaveOurWater:
Your California SaveOurWater department
offered a courtesy adjustment
after I explained situation yesterday and approve backyard
for the 1000 sq ft.
I again remind the department they are in breech
to repeatedly deny my application.
I demand honoring condition of program copied and pasted
1. LANDSCAPE-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Turf may be living or dead at the time of application for a reservation. Evidence of previous lawn such as existing turf, borders, remnants of turf, or existing operational turf irrigation systems may also be acceptable. Bare earth areas with no sign of turf are not eligible.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saveourwater Rebate Program
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "MEMO To: Yang Amat Berhormat Tan Sri Datuk Amar Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem - Chief Minister of Sarawak, Y.B. Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh - Minister of Local Government and Community Development, Yang..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program. I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99..."
- "I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame. Spent around almost $5000. When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."