100% full Not resolved
1.8

Update by user Jul 23, 2016

After complaining to the office of the

Governor of the State of California,

the Department of Water Resources approved the full

1000 square feet. Can't find contractors to do replace sod for $2000 and give up my nice water thirsty sod.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2016

California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application.

California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order.

My backyard is not bare earth. Evidence of previous lawn exists per photos submitted to program.

Here is a copy of email to SaveOurWater:

Your California SaveOurWater department

offered a courtesy adjustment

after I explained situation yesterday and approve backyard

for the 1000 sq ft.

I again remind the department they are in breech

to repeatedly deny my application.

I demand honoring condition of program copied and pasted

below:

Saveourwater

1. LANDSCAPE-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2. Turf may be living or dead at the time of application for a reservation. Evidence of previous lawn such as existing turf, borders, remnants of turf, or existing operational turf irrigation systems may also be acceptable. Bare earth areas with no sign of turf are not eligible.

mikeflores2000 wrote the review because of not as described at State Of California and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants State Of California to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Of California saveourwater rebate program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with State Of California?

Comments